Friday, September 15, 2006

When Abigail Jade was born.

GETTING READY TO GO HOME

Abigail Jade was born was 30th December 2004 @ 3.09am and weighed 3.65kgs (7lbs). She was born at St. Marys hospital in London. Labour with her was quite easy I guess as it only lasted a total of about 9hrs. She wasn't due until 5th January 2005, but I guess that she wanted to come out early. Giving birth to her was an experience that I'll never forget. At the birth was my Partner and Mum while my Sister and Brother waited outside until Abigail was born. When Abigail was finally born she was a little purple but I guess that all baby's are when they just come in to the world.
Once I was moved to the ward with all the other new mothers I couldn't take my eyes of the beautiful little baby that I had just given birth to, I had waited a whole 9 months to see what she would look like, and she was like nothing like I had imagined. She was perfect, 2 eyes, ears, a mouth, nose, 10 finger and 10 toes.


On the morning of the 30th after the Doctor had given her the once over to make sure she had nothing wrong, I was discharged and allowed to go home the same day.

Since then things have never been the same in a good way.

No comments: